+33 6 20 65 50 10
For over 20 years, Nicolas has dedicated his career in anticipating and resolving disputes involving companies, their managers and/or their shareholders.
Convinced that judicial proceedings shall be avoided, Nicolas has developed efficient tools to anticipate risks:
- operational employees training courses
- monitoring the day to day business with clients, suppliers and competitors (assistance in drafting sensitive communication, identification and handling of abusive commercial practices, etc.)
- building supplier selection/follow-up processes
- optimizing debt collection
But when there is no other alternative, Nicolas knows how to implement the legal and judicial tools (summary proceedings, enforcement measures, etc.) to defend the interests of our clients.
Jean Charles Béroard
+33 6 03 03 20 21
Specialized, since 1997, in the tax aspects of equity transactions (restructuring, acquisitions, carve-outs, financings, etc.), Jean-Charles has widened his area of expertise over the past 10 years in order to manage, in a more global approach, small and mid-cap transactions.
Privileged interlocutor for executive managers and shareholders, he operates upstream to advise on, and structure, these transactions. Integrating laws as a tool to serve more central business considerations, he is active in negotiations, using his skills to achieve the goals predefined with his clients. Jean-Charles also keeps a strong taste for tax litigation.
Le Desk : an inter-professional network of experts
In addition to Nicolas and Jean-Charles´ expertise, Le Desk gives you access to a wide array of experts specialized in various areas (lawyers, accountants, investigators, crisis management, finance, etc.).
We only deliver our label Le Desk to professionals who share our values:
- Transparency (fees are always predetermined - flat rates or success fees - no time spent billing)
- Reactivity (our experts are required to respond to any demand within 48 hours)
- Pragmatism (our experts must provide business oriented solutions, even if it implies legal risks, as long as it is explained to the client, and acknowledged by him)